Ad

Search Machine

Custom Search

Trophies Collected - Issue #5 / 27th February 2010

Posted by GamerBomb | Posted in | Posted on Sunday, February 28, 2010

Here we go again, with the fifth issue of my trophy collection. This time I played a bit Uncharted 2, as it has been a long time ago since I have played it. And while playing it I suddenly got 1 trophy. Also again I have been playing some more borderlands, and I have of course achieved some trophies. It came up to 3 trophies from borderlands.


Uncharted 2: Among Thieves logo
  • "Novice Fortune Hunter" - Find 20 Treasures.
  • I suddenly found a treaser, and then I got in total 20 treasures, and the trophy was mine :)

Borderlands logo
  • "careful, he bites" - Killed 15 enemies with the hunter's action skill.
  • Yup I haven't really been using the eagle, so suddenly I got the trophy when I got level 20 or something. Nice and easy trophy (you can use the eagle and the other action skills when you have reached level 5).

  • "Facemelter" - Killed 25 enemies with corrosive weapons.
  • I got a corrosive weapon while during a mission (I can't remember what mission). Then I easily killed 25 enemies, with the weapon :)

  • "12 Days in Pandora" - Mastered the technology of pandora. (Secret Trophy)
  • Well I suddenly got the trophy, and I think it is because I have reached the highest level of technology or something... I really don't know, but a really nice trophy.
That was all I caught yesterday, I don't think I am going to get any trophies today, as I have some homework to do, and I think I will record some game footage for my youtube channel. Stay tune for the next issue.

Comments:

There are 0 comments for the "Trophies Collected - Issue #5 / 27th February 2010"

Post a Comment

Ad