Ad

Search Machine

Custom Search

Another damn Pickup :)

Posted by GamerBomb | Posted in | Posted on Monday, March 01, 2010

Hey again. Now I have picked a few games again, it is not because I am rich, but because I can find the best offers.This time it turned into 3 new ps3 games :) Yay and two of them contains trophies :).

The first game is Wet. It is a game I have been looking at for a long time. I have been watching a few parts of a walkthrough of this game, so I know how it looks like, and I think it looks so cool. Actually in the beginning I did not want to buy the game, but then after ween that the game contains trophies, then I tought "WHY NOT?". I bought it for only 20$ so it wasn't so bad. I haven't tried the game yet, but when I got time, then I will do it :) (haven't really tried any of these games I just bought, because I bought them for an hours ago).

The second game is Fracture. This game have been one of the games I really wanted to buy. The game is having a lot of effects, and after trying the demo of this game from the Playstation Store, then I was sold. A lot of my friends said, that this game sucks, but after playing the demo, then I really liked it, but it can be because of the bad storyline, but for me it doesn't matter. I am normally really wanting a good story and a good gameplay, then sometimes I need a break from the stories and want to kick some ass, and shoot head off (well you can't do that in the game, but you can kill them). But the sad thing with this game is, that it doesn't have any trophies.


The third and last game, is BrĂ¼tal legends. I have been watching a lot of walkthroughs of this game, and wow it looks good. I really like the sandbox style, where you can go around and get new missions and all that (just like borderlands and Oblivion). Also some of my friends recommended me this game, so I will give it a try. I bought this game only for 25$. And it is actually a pretty new game, so I am happy.

Now it is surely time to play some games, so that was all for this time and see ya in the next post.

Comments:

There are 1 comment for the "Another damn Pickup :)"

Post a Comment

Ad