Ad

Search Machine

Custom Search

Trophies Collected - Issue #2 / 24th February 2010

Posted by GamerBomb | Posted in | Posted on Thursday, February 25, 2010

I wasn't able to play that much Playstation 3 yesterday, because I had a lot of homework to do. So thats why I only achieved 2 trophies. And these two trophies are from two different games. And it is the same games as the 23th February 2010 issue. Yup it's Overlord II and Borderlands.

Now before I was playing with johnny online in Borderlands, but he just got a platinum in borderlands, so I don't think he is going to play it that much. And after I found out that I really hate the soldier class, then I started it all over as a single player and now I am the sniper man(Hunter). So I will have to reach johnny's and I's save before I am getting some more trophies, or maybe I am achieving some trophies while I am reaching our save.
Also I am getting pretty mad on Overlord II, because the game does not have a save option, but only a autosave. And it is saving after each missions. So I was during a mission and was about to complete it, but I had to go (then I turned my ps3 off) then I came back, loaded the game and then I had to fucking restart the whole mission. So Now I know when I have completed a missions, I can go, but when during a mission, you have to complete it before exiting.

But enough of that, now we have to look at what I've got:

  • "Red Rescuer" - Find the red Minions.
  • This trophy was pretty easy, because I was just playing through the mission "getting the red minions" and then you will get the trophy. Easy enough.

  • "My Brother is an Italian Plumber" - Killed an enemy plumber-style.
  • Ok, I have to be honest. I don't know what the fuck a Plumber-style is. I just killed a skag, and suddenly the trophy popped up. So I can't give you a brief guide on how to get it, sorry. But it is just good for me :) A nice trophy.
Well that was one easy trophy and one lucky trophy. Now I am going to continue the hunt, but I don't think I can play any ps3 today, because I am going to eat some damn food with my granny's. See ya in the next issue :)

Comments:

There are 0 comments for the "Trophies Collected - Issue #2 / 24th February 2010"

Post a Comment

Ad