Ad

Search Machine

Custom Search

Trophies Collected - Issue #3 / 25th February 2010

Posted by GamerBomb | Posted in | Posted on Friday, February 26, 2010

Well I actually thought I wasn't able to get any trophies yesterday, but I managed to get one trophy. This single trophy was in the game Borderlands:


  • "Fence" - Sold 50 guns to a shop.
  • Yup as it says, then I have sold over 50 guns to a shop, and ya. It is pretty simple, you just have to sell all what you are getting in the missions, and then sell it. A good tip with weapons, then you just keep the best weapons and then sell all the other stuff. I am selling all what I am getting that I can't use. Then you will probably get this trophy, and a hell allot of money :)
Well it was a pretty short issue for this time, but I hope that I can get some more trophies today. Stay tune for the next Update.

Comments:

There are 0 comments for the "Trophies Collected - Issue #3 / 25th February 2010"

Post a Comment

Ad