Ad

Search Machine

Custom Search

Trophy hunt and guides

Posted by GamerBomb | Posted in | Posted on Monday, July 19, 2010

Right now I am trying to get the platinum trophy in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Today I beat the campaign on Veteran with my friends Dramcus. Right now I need to beat the most of the Spec ops. Almost reached 30 stars. But then I also need all the intels.

Also I am planning on doing some text guides, now when I can't do video playthroughs. So until I get a new pc, I will do text guides for games and even for the trophies in a game. If I am getting more into the text guide writing, then I will maybe do these guides after I got a new pc, and do this as some side-projects.

Now I am currently really working hard to make some money, so I can buy that bastard of a pc I need.

CYA ;)

-GB

Comments:

There are 0 comments for the "Trophy hunt and guides"

Post a Comment

Ad