Ad

Search Machine

Custom Search

broken Laptop...

Posted by GamerBomb | Posted in | Posted on Friday, July 09, 2010

I just came home from my first trip in the summerholidays. I was in Berlin / Germany, and I had a really great time there. I saw almost all you could see in the city. Some of the importing things was the berlin wall and lots of other.


But whn I came home from Berlin, then I wanted to check out all the emails I have received the whole week while I was gone (Internet at the hotel was too expensive), then it won't start up. Well the screen was black, but had some pixelating things at the upper part of the screen. Now I have no idea how I can get my stuff out of the pc. Because I have almost over 20 hours of game footage I have recorded, that needed edited and uploaded to youtube. And I did not take backup, because I did not have enough space on my external harddrive.

So I am currently trying to find out what have happened. I will only get it repaired if it is not too expensive. But if I can't then I will go out and buy a new pc. But this time it will be a desktop pc. It will be a lot stringer, and I will maybe start record pc games :) But we will see.

Right now I just have to find a new pc, and then ahmm get the money to buy it... But I am maybe not able to get online in the next week. Because I am going to my summerhouse with ma family.

So check out this blog and my youtube channels bulletin or videos, to get more updates about the pc problem.




Comments:

There are 0 comments for the "broken Laptop..."

Post a Comment

Ad